29 September 2011

Baggy Blitz!

 Today in between walks along the seashore I finished an order for two bags for a mum & daughter.

This is the Julie bag - the first was to have shorter straps & I used reds, browns & aqua
The second one was to have longer straps & I used a lovely purple & aqua fabric combo.
 
The pattern is called Julie and was written by the very creative Griselda . It has loads of outer elasticated pockets, a snap closure & an inner zip pocket.
Although the instructions are in German, there are plenty of photos to help keep you right. I loved making this pair & seeing how the slight alterations to fabrics & measurements made them both so unique. This is definitely one bag I will be making again!
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!
Karen

8 comments :

  1. A lovely pair of v.girly bags! Their new owners are sure to love them. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped over to Griselda's website - some lovely stuff - just not sure if I could cope with the German!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! International language of sewing. Is this the path we should all follow to happines? Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye for fabrics Karen. Those bags look wonderful - very happy recipients I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness such wonderful bags! x

    ReplyDelete