9 August 2011

Lovely Labels

I am continually inspired by the awesome creativity out there & most recently I have been bowled over by the amazing quilt labels some of you have made:
1. Label, 2. BQS quilt label, 3. Close up of Label, 4. fabric + paper nanaCompany tags, 5. Brit Quilt Label, 6. DQS10 Sent - A Cacophony of Color, 7. DQS4 owl label, 8. Cutest label, 9. Close Up of Label, Name Blocked Out, Bitty Block, 10. DQS10 label, 11. Doll Quilt Label, 12. DQS10 Quilt label, 13. Cool Photo Label
So I tried to make one for my Doll Quilt Swap partner:
The only thing is - how do I quilt this without quilting over the stitching? I guess I should have thought of that before I sewed the back together!

I'm off now to try to figure out how to quilt this, hope you all have a great evening!

1 comment :

  1. Use a neutral colour thread for the backing so that even when you quilt over the label it doesn't impact it too much? Sorry, I'm not much help!

    ReplyDelete